Workplace Safety Inspection = Hazard Identification = Risk Reduction
Organisations often struggle with the commitment to hazard identification through scheduled Workplace Inspections. Challenges are often faced with production requirements and excuses as to why workplace inspections should be undertaken.
Sherm Software provides you with full control to configure the Workplace Inspection Module to suit you operational risk management requirements. Assigning and scheduling inspections along with monitoring progress and corrective actions is managed all in one place. Supported with a scheduled Inspections Register and Corrective Actions Report will demonstrate your commitment to risk management during an audit.
With Sherm you can:
- Completely configure the workplace inspection module to suit the business operational requirements
- Develop your inspection checklists and once approved through the document Register, link these to the Inspection Masters
- Schedule workplace inspections and assign to a responsible person for completion by a due date
- Request due date extension request from the assigner who can either approve or reject
- Upload multiple documents including completed checklist as evidence against observations taken during the workplace inspection
- Add Corrective Actions against workplace inspection that can be monitored through dashboard
- Record comments that can be exported to PDF and printed
- Easily print reports on all corrective actions