OHS Software for managing OHS Documentation and document control eliminates the paper wonderland and administrative nightmares experienced in most organisations.
Processes for document control system and ensuring only current and relevant documents are available for employee use can be the thorn and sometimes create a sign-off bottleneck and huge delays!
What businesses need is an automated document management system that ensures only current and controlled documents that are approved for use and easily accessible.
Document Management with Sherm
Documentation Module administers the tools required to manage and control your OHS Documentation.
Sherm provides an integrated workflow for document handlers, reviewers and approvers. Uploading Documentation into the Document Register effectively records creation date, review date and version control. Responsibility for documentation management is assigned to a nominated person. Automated reminders are set for 4 weeks, 15 days, 7 days and 1 day prior to the Review Date of a document to the Document Owner. Escalations are sent to the System Administrator should a document not be reviewed and updated by the Due Date.
Documentation that has been approved will be available for user in Approved Documents. Sherm provides Document Templates for use to assist with the development of procedures and policies.
With Sherm’s Document Management System you can:
- Manage various document types and have control over information so only current approved versions can be downloaded and printed
- Assign responsibility to persons for handling documentation to ensure only authorised persons contribute to the document management system
- Develop documentation specific to site and or site and department
- Maintain version control
- Access or previous version
- Archive documents no longer required
- Manage external resources through linking or uploading PDF
- Access Documents from Mobile App
- Manage and store all your records
- Manage all company documents in one place!