Safety Audit Compliance – Have Total Control
More and more organisations are looking for certification to AS/NZS 4801 or other related management standards and perceive the task as laborious and difficult. Safety, risk and compliance management is a crucial requirement for operations to attract business and to stay in business.
Compliance Auditing with Sherm
Sherm Audit module provides an all-in-one solution so that you can have total control in the development of Safety and Compliance audit tools and scheduling audits based upon your Risk Management Program. At the completion of each audit the results are provided as a PDF Audit Report.
The inbuilt functionality of Sherm Auditing demonstrates to external auditors and Regulators that you are meeting the requirements for compliance to AS/NZS 4801 management standards or other audit tools that you may use to monitor your safety performance and compliance.
With the Sherm Audit Module you can:
- Develop your compliance audit program based upon compliance standards specifically related to your operations and certification requirements.
- Create your own audit tool templates, for example AS 4801 audit tool.
- Save the audit tool checklist so you can continue to work on it at a later date.
- Publish completed audit tool checklist templates when they are finalized.
- Schedule your Safety and Compliance audit tools and assign to responsible persons for completion by due dates.
- Share the responsibility of auditing amongst various people within the business.
- Record comments and observations against each criterion in the audit checklist.
- Set version control for each safety and compliance audit template that you develop to ensure they remain current and relevant to your business.
- Easily print and use off-line audit checklist templates.
- Quickly record results and have instant access to Compliance Audit results.
- View the graphs for elements of the audit checklist and see the breakdown for compliance in audit sub-elements.
- Attach graphs to monthly reports and share results with the business.
Contact Us today for a Sherm demonstration!