Safety for Life have Health and Safety Consultants in Brisbane
Our team of health and safety consultants is led by Caroline Kingston who is the director of Safety for Life. She manages a diverse group of health and safety consultants who focus on different industries and businesses so we can customise a risk management system designed with your specific needs in mind.
Our OHS consultants provide:
- Workplace hazard identification surveys to support your risk management program
- Risk Assessments that determine whether adequate controls are in place to reduce exposure to risk
- Audit Programs, whether they be compliance audits, desktop audits or hazard-specific reviews
- OHS System Development to ensure that standards required for your operations are meeting legislative compliance, or you can customise your documentation with our extensive library of resources that you can purchase from the OHS Documentation Store
- Procedure Development for elements of your Health and Safety program is accurate and aligns to what is being done
- Work Task Analysis for a critical review of work task risk
- Manual Handling risk assessment and training programs
- Ergonomic Assessments for workstations and tasks which require a detailed analysis
- Incident Investigation as a third-party provider to undertake a comprehensive investigation including witness statements and detailed reporting with recommendations to prevent a reoccurrence
- Injury Management support, return to work programs and assistance to reduce claim cost and statutory costs as well as potential litigation
- Training Services and development of training specific programs for OHS related matters
If you are in need of health and safety consultants to keep your employees injury-free and your company OHS compliant contact Safety for Life.