Looking for Safety Consultancy Services, then do consider Safety for Life, an OHS Consultant based in Brisbane.
No matter what industry, what equipment, or what challenges you are facing, Safety for Life can provide a range of professional health and safety consultancy services to support your safety management program.
Caroline Kingston, Director and Principal OHS Consultant provides workplace health and safety consultancy. She is highly qualified and has other Professional Consultants on hand in specialist areas to ensure your WHS requirements are met.
At Safety for Life we offer:
- Workplace hazard identification surveys to support your risk management program
- Risk Assessments that determine whether or not adequate controls are in place to reduce exposure to risk
- Audit Programs, whether they be compliance audits, desk top audits or hazard specific audits
- OHS System Development to ensure that standards required for your operations are meeting legislative compliance, or you can customise your own documentation with our extensive library of resources that you can purchase from the OHS Documentation Store
- Procedure Development for elements of your Health and Safety program is accurate and aligns to what is being done
- Work Task Analysis for a critical review of work task risk
- Manual Handling risk assessment and training programs
- Ergonomic Assessments for workstations and tasks which require a detailed analysis
- Incident Investigation as a third-party provider to undertake a comprehensive investigation including witness statements and detailed reporting with recommendations to prevent a reoccurrence
- Injury Management support, return to work programs and assistance to reduce claim cost and statutory costs as well as potential litigation
- Training Services and development of training specific programs for OHS related matters
No matter what the OHS Services are required for your business, we can provided consultancy services to meet your needs. Our Professional OHS Consultants will work with you and your people to ensure that organisational compliance and risk is managed.
To ensure that you have appropriate systems for managing health and safety in your workplace, our occupational health and safety services will assist to improve your business capabilities and efficiencies.
Contact Us today and let us know how we can provide OHS Services for your company.