Safety for Life Pty Ltd is a Queensland business based in Brisbane that provides professional OHS Consulting Services and Sherm – Safety Software Solution.
The Director, Caroline Kingston founded Safety For Life Pty Ltd in 2008 and has extensive knowledge and experience in the profession of Occupational Health, Safety, Risk Management, System Development and Injury Management. She has developed extensive experience from working within a variety of industry sectors over the past 16 years of her career that include: local government, state government, rural, manufacturing, light and heavy industry, construction and quarrying, hospitality, health and community services, professional services and transport.
By working across a broad spectrum of industries Caroline has attained strong working expertise in the following areas:
- OHS Management System
- OHS System Auditing
- Compliance Auditing
- Risk Management
- Manual Tasks
- Injury Management
- Emergency Management
- Contractor Management
- Workplace Investigations
Caroline is constantly keeping abreast of the latest body of knowledge of the OHS Profession.
Her current qualifications are:
- Grad Dip OHS (CQU)
- Grad Dip Ergonomics (UQ)
- Diploma Quality Auditing (SIA Global)
- Cert IV Assessment and Workplace Training
- Cert III Investigative Services
- Exemplar Principal Auditor (no.113887)
- Emergency Preparedness
- OHS Compliance
- Injury Management
- Hazardous Substances
- Certified Generalist OHS Professional – Safety Institute of Australia
Caroline takes a participative and practical approach that results in greater consultation and acceptance through the development and implementation of project work. She has implemented an Injury Management program that resulted in a 37% statutory claims cost reduction in a 12-month period. This was achieved through systems development, awareness and consultation with work groups, mentoring relevant persons and tight structures around early notification of pain.
Caroline is an experienced Safety Professional with particular expertise in the areas of:
- OHS Project Management
- OHS Management System Design, Development and Implementation to AS/NZS 4801: Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems
- OHS Management System Auditing, Compliance Auditing Program
- Development and Implementation
- OHS Mentoring and Coaching for Senior Management Teams
- Development and implementation of Emergency Management Systems
- Development and implementation of Safety Training Programs
- Development, implementation and monitoring of Safety Management Plans
- Development of Injury Management Programs and health promotion campaigns
Caroline takes special pride in her profession and the positive outcomes she achieves in the workplace. Contact her today if you have any questions!