Back to Business!
Hope everyone had a lovely break over Easter!
I can tell you my annual trip to the Blues Festival was the bomb! I thoroughly enjoyed the break with great music and fabulous friends. I nearly didn’t come back 😊
So now it is back to business with your monthly Sherm update.
- Ability now to change the Document Owner without having to change version control. The date update will need to be completed prior to saving. A record will be retained in View Comments of the change made, by whom and on what date.
Corrective Actions Management
- New rule is that once a corrective action is assigned to a Reported To person who only has “View” rights in Hazard, Issue, Incident or Inspections, they cannot Edit the corrective action.
- Date has been added to the email body to assist user identify which meeting the email refers to as you can Meetings with same name, e.g. Operations Meeting, Toolbox Meeting etc..
- When an item of plant is linked to an Incident from Manage Incident, then that plant item cannot be deleted from the Plant Register. It can only be ‘decommissioned’. An error message will display to show the user that it is linked. This popped up when an incorrect record was added in a client site. So hopefully this should prevent any further issues.
Deleting Scheduled Meetings
- Additional function has been provided to the Secondary Admins that are listed in the Sherm Vendor Panel to delete meetings that have been scheduled or did not occur on the scheduled date.
- Same function applies to those persons within the Site Master who are listed as Site Administrators.
- Ability to link to a document from Approved Documents as well as attaching related documents required for the meeting for attendees to view prior to meeting.
Investigation Dashboard Message
- there is no dashboard message for when an incident is reported as this is managed by an email notification
- When the investigation has been assigned to a person, then they will receive a Dashboard message that will hyperlink to the relevant incident.
- Schedule Training: inactive workers will not be picked up when scheduling training
- Schedule Meeting: User with View Rights that is an attendee to a meeting can view action buttons for Attendance, Minutes and Print. Errors were being thrown that did not permit this access.
- User Notifications – Scroll feature enabled for those who have multiple sites and Reporting to Persons
- Export PDF – File names consisted of .do.pdf throughout Sherm so this has been cleaned up.
Please ensure you communicate the relevant changes to your staff. Any issues, please send them though so we can review and make plans for improvements and fixes. Thanks again for your support!
Note: This Friday I will be out of the office, heading up to Rockhampton for my 30 year reunion. Again I will be ‘inactive’ on this day and back to it Tuesday.
Enjoy the coming long weekend!