Reports > Workplace Inspection
Error in Workplace Inspection Report has been fixed to display the correct Auto Reschedule.
- Firstly, the Training Needs Analysis will sort positions alphabetically in table.
- In My Training > Notify Organiser of Attendance: when user clicks on this button the Training Scheduler receives a notification that user has completed training. Now, there is a new status in Manage Training > Enter Attendance / View Participants called “Notification”. This will enable the Scheduler of training to easily identify those users how have completed training so Scheduler does not have to fully rely on email notification.
- The new status of “Notification” will display in Training > Training Register and also in Reports > Individual Training.
When user updates fields in “My Profile” from either Home Page of main App or Mobile Phone App, notification will be provided to System Admin advising of the changes that have been completed.
Reporting To Dropdown
When a Hazard / Incident or Issue is reported in Sherm, then only those persons who are identified as “Reporting To” person from within Manage Employee will only display in the dropdown.
Employee Print Report
Layout design improved for more information to be displayed.
Includes the ability to sort Category Name and Document Type in the Table Headings.
Reports > Skills Matrix
When Printing Skills Matrix Report, the PDF now displays all data provided for “Description” of the relevant licence or certificate. New function enables data to be Exported to Excel.
Hazard / Risk Management
Ability to report hazard that has the same Hazard Title as a previously reported Hazard.
Reports > Documentation
Previous documents will not display in the report. The documents are sorted alphabetically and now includes a Column for “Document Type”.
To manage timezones and our next round of daylight savings, we have included Timezone in our Site Master.
These have been updated for you, but please do check to ensure that the data is correct.
When meetings are scheduled, then the time for the meeting will be in the timezone for the *Site for whih the meeting has been identified from.
To keep data particular to sites, you can activate Site Private in the Site Master. The results is that data only particular to your site will display, for example Incidents, Hazards, Issues, Inspections, Reports, Employees….
Manage Defined Fields
In People > User Management > Managed Defined Fields the System Administrator has the ability to remove the mandatory check box. This button was fixed and could not be modified.
In People > Human Resources > Manage Positions the table has increased in size so that Training Names are more visible and are listed alphabetically.
Schedule Audit Calendar Fix
The calendar used in Schedule Audit was not consistent with the rest of the calendars and has been fixed. This calendar enables the User to manually type in dates, same as others throughout the application.
What’s Next on the Schedule
- Manage Meeting Schedule: Improve usability between from schedule meeting and add attendees including the removal of first employee listed to prevent human error in adding unwanted person into meeting.
- Corrective Action Review: enable the option to include a ‘Review’ period of assigned corrective actions. Update report so that “Review” Corrective Actions can be displayed.
- Safety Performance: include monitoring of Corrective Actions for Review in Incidents, Hazards, Issues and Workplace Inspections; Track Investigations Completed
- Reports: Include an Investigations Report to monitor outstanding Investigations by persons.
- Corrective Actions Notification Mail: will include the description of the Corrective Action to be undertaken by the person so they don’t have to log into Sherm to get the information as it will display in the email.
Thanks again to everyone for their input into Sherm improvements.
Any issues, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Please remember to communicate the relevant changes to your staff.