Happy Hump Day! 😊
Firstly, a big welcome to Anmar Group! I have the pleasure of working with David Walker the OHS Manager during the installation of Sherm… He joins our email group today.
So here goes with what has been going on behind the scenes during March….
Export Employee to Excel
- Defined Fields that are located in User Management > Manage Defined Fields will populate in the Export to Excel. This has been used to track, for example… QFever Vaccinations by a client so the report helps to show the gaps of who is missing of the list. Thank you Sean
- Export the Meeting Details along with actions and their status. This assist to identify actions from meetings that have not been completed. Use the filter for Month, Year to review a specific period. Thank you Antonette
- Additional rights for the Secondary Admin listed at the Vendor Panel to be able to delete meetings Thank you Stevo
Report > Incident
- Sorted by Incident Date oldest to most recent date order.
Report > Corrective Actions
- Sort by date – being from most recent Due Date to oldest Due Date.
Corrective Actions Management
- Comments box has being made wider to improve visibility of comments made.
- when adding injured workers to Add Injury Register, Contractor Workers were included within the dropdown for Internal Person. They are now excluded from this dropdown and are to be selected as and “External” person and their details added as such information is not maintained in Registers > Contractor / Supplier > Manage Contractor / Supplier Workers. Thank you Erin
Meetings (this will be on production by end of week)
- Ability to link to a document type for the document contained in Approved Documents. i.e. link your approved meeting agenda template.
- Training Register: both Chrome and Safari would not display the last name in the Training Register and the layout of Legends fixed.
- Schedule Inspection on Mobile App can now be done for current date.
- Mobile App – Inactive Sites no longer display in dropdown
- Contractor / Supplier Register – Certifications against the contractor buttons are now fixed to enable the user to view the documents by clicking on “View” and the attachment is highlighted in blue and the document will download.
- Meeting Calendar – times have been fixed again after a change in the training module… thanks for you patience Alex
- Export to PDF Reports, when saving the document we have improved the file names so .do does not display. If we have missed any, please let me know 😊
In the Pipeline
- the Inspection Type will be the first filter option to select from and the list will display the listed inspection type that is developed in Manage – Inspection Type Master in Web App.
- New interface coming so we are working on this to improve usability
- add a horizontal sub menu for various actions to make easier to move around this module.
I’m sure other things will pop up that we will address and I’ll update you next month!
Mini Breaks for Caroline
I’m off to my annual Blues Festival near Byron Bay.
Leaving on the 18th and back on the 23rd.
25th is Anzac day so I’ll be out playing 2-up at the local RSL.
So it is likely that the 24th and 26th will be relatively inactive days.
Any issues during this time please email or text me as Soumya is still working 😊
Have a happy and safe Easter!
Director / Principal Consultant