Plant Type Master – Service, Maintenance, Test & Tag and Calibrate Due Dates including Report > Plant > Plant Register
Now in Registers > Plant there is a submenu for Plant Type Master that firstly needs to be populated. This will enable you to sort plant, for example: mobile equipment, motor vehicles, emergency equipment, power tools, IT Equipment… whatever suits you!
Included not next due date for Service and Maintenance and we have included Test & Tag and Calibration along with their next due date. When this data has been entered, you have a new Report > Plant > Plant Register. Simply choose the date range for which you require and the report type that is defined in Category dropdown field. Category dropdown is for either: Service / Maintenance / Test & Tag / Calibration. Other search filters in the Plant Register Report include: Plant Type and Site Name.
Audit Template Tool – Versions Status is either Draft or Published with no numerical numbering.
- Start Date has been removed when scheduling New Audit
- Status included so when the audit has been scheduled the Status will be “Assigned”
- On listing page for Manage Schedule Audit a new column displays Completed Date. Audit is considered Completed when Auditor has completed Entering results in View My Schedule Audit
View My Schedule Audit
Status – Assigned Dropdown Filter includes the following:
- Assigned: means the audit has been assigned and Auditor has not yet commenced audit
- In Progress: means the Auditor has commenced 1 or more elements of the Audit
- Completed: – means the auditor has completed all elements of the audit tool
These status filters will assist the Auditor to identified various status of audit elements that have been scheduled.
Three new Actions buttons are provided:
- Enter/ Edit Exec Summary: once Auditor has completed entering results from View My Schedule Audit, they can now include an Executive Summary from the Manage Schedule Audit Page.
- Enter / Edit Recommendations: once Auditor has completed entering results from View My Schedule Audit, they can now include Recommendations from the Manage Schedule Audit Page.
- Submit Audit: When Auditor has entered the 1 & 2 above, they can Submit Audit to the Scheduler. There is a new Action button for this purpose. Status of Audit will display as Submitted from the Manage Schedule Audit Page.
- When the Auditor clicks on Submit Audit, a Warning will display asking if they have completed the Executive Summary and Recommendations. If they have not, then they should Cancel. If they have, then they press OK.
- If Auditor submits Audit without Executive Summary and Recommendations, the Scheduler can Edit from Manage Schedule Audit page and change the Status from Submitted to Completed. A notification will be sent to the Auditor to please complete Executive Summary and Recommendations. Once the Auditor has completed the Executive Summary and Recommendations, then they are required to Submit Audit again from the Manage Schedule Audit Page.
- Auditor can Print Audit Report from View Audit Scores page when Audit Status is Completed so they can check their work prior to Submit Audit
A Flow Diagram of the process will be sent through to you next week so you can update Procedure – Audits and Assessments. If you need assistance, don’t hesitate to call.
Only System Admin can modify the matrix and as such will only be visible to those who have an assigned User Role that has Manage Rights for Manage Risk/Hazard.
When Injuries are added into Incident Management > Manage Injury Register, the record of injury will display in Manage Risk > Incident Management and the Edit Button will enable you to change whether or not *Workers Compensation is required. All injuries recorded from Incident Reports will display in Manage Risk > Injury Management – Manage Injury Register and will link to the relevant Incident Report.
What’s Next on the Schedule
- Manage Risk/Hazard: Hazard Title can be same for previously reported hazard
- Reports > Skills Matrix: improve display so all characters are visible
- SWMS: pagination of the page to improve layout and design of PD
- Manage Employee for those with View Rights page is missing Legend so this will be fixed
- Notification of Change Details: will provide summary of changes when user updates My Profile
- Reporting To for Hazard/Incident/Issue: dropdown will only display those persons who are listed as Reporting To persons to reduce the selection of people
- Employee Print Report: alignments and contact detail fixes
- Manage Resources: enable columns to sort for Category Name and Document Type
- Report > Skills Matrix: Report display will include all characters and provision to Export to Excel
- Reports > Documentation: fix report to prevent previous versions from displaying
Thanks again to everyone for their input into Sherm improvements.
Any issues, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
Please remember to communicate the relevant changes to your staff.
Safety for Life have launched a new website that is now optimised for mobile devices, please do take a look around. All previous Sherm Updates are available on the website under Sherm Software > Sherm Updates.
Please click here to review the changes from our Blog!
You will also see that the Sherm Login is now available again from the top right hand corner.
With that I wish you a fabulous weekend, hope all is going well with your business and should you require any assistance, please get in touch!