First up… hope everyone is doing well.
Things here are good and certainly keeping busy with Sherm fixes / improvements and client projects.
Should you require assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Fixes and Improvements
- Incident Management – restrictions removed when adding Equipment i.e. does not have to pull data from Plant Register to enable other plant and equipment items to be listed.
- Documentation > Resources – Publish Resources, file size import of 4MB fixed
- Document Register – can Edit Category without having to change version. This can be done by Document Handlers with Contributor and Approve rights along with the Primary and Secondary Admins registers in the Sherm Vendor Panel.
- Document Register was throwing an exception so if the document was linked to an inspection, for example, the inspection document would not update. As a result, any recent new documents approved during last week, may not display the updated document from Approved Documents: Please check!
- Document Register – Category Filter updated to sort alphabetically and the ability to select multiple categories.
- CAT Issue with question not displaying when undertaking Facilitated CAT is resolved
- Training Master – Add Training: upon saving the additional tabs will open instead of user being returned to the Training Master Page. This will enable the linking of Approved Documents, adding Attachments or Links to the Training Master.
- Mobile App – “Witness” spelling error fixed
- Training Registers and CAT Register – when sorting by site, names will now sort alphabetically.
- Plant Register – on each of the TABs the Plant Name will now display.
- Contractor / Supplier Register – had added MV Expiry Date in the Export to PDF
- Corrective Action Review Notification will also be sent as a Dashboard Message and not just an email to the responsible person.
- Reports > Contractor / Supplier – the Print to PDF and Export to Excel now includes MV Expiry Date in the reports.
- Reports > Plant > Plant Register – Category now includes Registration
- Reports > Contractor / Supplier added an Export to Excel button
- Reports > Documentation > Document Review / Approve – Category Filter added
Stay well, keep safe and have a great week.
Director / Principal Consultant
P: 07 3396 6208 M: 0439 009 620