Happy Long Weekend!
Trust everyone is out and about having a great weekend. The weather looks great!
Following is a bit of an update of a few things going on over the last couple of months.
Please review and take action accordingly and share the relevant information with your staff.
- Plan Action Overdue Notification Link has been fixed
- Assigning Investigator will only show Reporting To person in the Dropdown
- Date picker in incident management for equipment check date is fixed to pick current date
- Incident Management, the View comments button is within the horizontal menu bar, so you don’t have go back to the listing page to view comments
- Reports > Hazards – Added corrective action date in Export to Excel
- Registers > Chemicals – Poisons Schedule now has S4
Schedule CAT (Competency Assessment Test)
We have developed the ability for you to conduct an Offline CAT. This would be helpful when you want to assess a workers competency in the operation of a piece of plant or equipment.
Develop the CAT
- Select Offline and Select a Facilitator
- The Facilitator will be provided with an email notification of person to conduct assessment on
- The Offline assessment is completed within Sherm based upon the criteria / question that have been developed
- A New CAT Register is maintained in Training > CAT Register that will display either Competent or Not Competent against the worker
- The CAT Register works similar to that of the Training Register
Need Help? Schedule a call with me 😊
Thank you to Shellby Power for this new improvement!
Training > Manage Training
- When the status of the training is in “In Progress” and “Training Period Over”, then the following will occur:
– those who have provided “notification” that they have done training, the status it to automatically convert to “Trained”
– those who have “not specified” they have completed training; the status is to be automatically converted to “Not Attended”
Rule: – the Scheduler of the Training, Site Administrator, both Secondary Administrators and Site Administrator can change the status of training attendance when the training status is “Closed”.
Rule: when a private site is scheduling training, only those persons relevant to the site will display
- Email will be sent to the Site Administrator (Site Master) 4 weeks prior to next training being due.
- This is based upon the Training Master having a frequency of required training.
- We have included an “Upload Document” action button
Planning > Meetings
- System Administrator can ‘delete’ meetings that have occurred in the past
- Rules that apply: no meeting attendance has been checked off and no meeting minutes attached
Reports > Users
- Additional column has been added to include the Reporting To person
Registers > Contractors
In the Contractor Register you can now assign a status as listed below and also sort through using the filter.
- Approved for Use
- Do Not Use
- Supply of Goods Only
Instead of a free text field for the position of the contractor worker, Contractor Employees position will be selected from Manage Position.
When a contractor employee is schedule to undertake training, a separate Training Register will be provided so such records are not included in your employee training register.
Check out the Filter and you can sort by Company Workers and Contractor Workers
By default, only Company Workers will display.
Therefore, you can now determine the various types of contractors used by position and map their training requirements.
The gaps in training records for contactors will display in the Training Register.
Overall, this should reduce the risk of having contractors on site without the necessary training requirements.
New clients to welcome on board!
- Shellby Power – Brisbane based Genset specialist for all your power needs!
- Busselton Jetty Incorporated – Western Australia has the longest wooden jetty in the world! Put that on the bucket list.
- Vital Chemical – Erosion control, dust suppression, concrete and corrosion solutions here is Brisbane!
- Hamilton Island – The number one most beautiful, fun islands in the Whitsundays. It’s a must do for everyone. I love it ☺
Thanks again to everyone for your feedback and ongoing support!
Very much appreciated.